The role of the Operations Supervisor is particularly important as it is responsible for complying with the provisions of the Operational License, which cover:
- Supervise the proper functioning of the mechanical equipment
- Supervision of the maintenance of its mechanical equipment
- Safety of electrical installation
- Fire safety of facilities
- Supervision of compliance with environmental conditions of operation (waste, noise, etc.)
- Supervision of maintenance of tanks, boilers, pressure vessels
- Compliance with workers’ safety and hygiene measures
The employer must apply the observations recorded in the Supervision Book, which is considered by the Pacific Court and kept by the Supervising Engineer.
The services are provided during the visit of the Supervising Engineer to the business premises.